Dear valued SnapEx users,
SnapEx understands the difficulty of living in these uncertain times. As COVID-19 continues to ravage many parts of the world, Central Vietnam has fallen victim to yet another blight: catastrophic floods. A great number of the Central Vietnamese population has been affected and they definitely need all the help they can get.
To lend a helping hand to our Vietnamese community, SnapEx would like to announce the launch of "Trade & Donate,” with the objective of donating 1 USDT for every Vietnamese Daily Active User (DAU) on the SnapEx app or web trader. Our aim is to help those who have been affected by the floods - and the landslides that followed - to not only cope but rebuild their way back to a normal life.
We will kickstart the campaign with an initial fund of 2000 USDT. And then we will add all of the funds that will be raised based on the total number of Vietnamese DAU for the duration of the campaign, which will last for a total of seven (7) days.
SnapEx has partnered with Vietnam-based OTC counter Vicuta to facilitate the donation of the funds that will be collected. It is scheduled to begin on 26 October 2020 and end on 1 November 2020.
- SnapEx put up an initial fund of 2000 USDT. In addition, we will also donate 1 USDT for every Vietnamese DAU on the SnapEx platform - regardless of their order size, number of orders, and any other present conditions.
- Sample scenario: If User A trades on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - all within the same week - that user will be counted as THREE (3) DAUs for our tally. So SnapEx will donate 3 USDT on their behalf.
- A user will be considered as one (1) DAU as long as he/she has traded at least once on a particular day.
- The total funds accumulated will wholly be donated for Central Vietnam flood relief efforts in VND through our official OTC partner, Vicuta.
- There will be a leaderboard for the campaign that will be updated every 12 hours.
No matter how small, all donations will go a long way towards helping the people of Central Vietnam recover from this disaster. And as there is no greater feeling than giving, we encourage you to join and pitch in.
We are all in this together. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org.