Dear valued SnapEx users,
SnapEx will be undergoing a product update (Version 3.0.0) from 10:30am (GMT+8) to 4:00 pm (GMT+8) on 22nd Oct 2020.
Improvements for Version 3.0.0 will include:
- Native App - New native app front-end and back-end updates
- Server Optimization - Improve server efficiency
- Desktop Front-end Update - Changes to the personal dashboard’s credit card security panel
- Desktop Pop-up Update - General improvement to the PC’s pop-up reminders
- SNAP Points Update - Changes to the SNAP points system
Please note that the platform and app will be offline for the duration of this product update. All users are advised to refrain from using the SnapEx Pro App and Web Trader until the upgrading process has been completed. Once the system is back online, the new SnapEx native app will operate in beta mode beginning on Friday 23rd Oct.
It is recommended that users with open margin positions re-assess their trades before the update process starts at 10:30am (GMT+8) to 4:00 pm (GMT+8). Kindly close all pending orders and do not place any Limit Orders to execute during this time. All open orders and limit orders will be force liquidated before the start of the update.
The product update will take approximately 5-6 hours. This is based on our best estimates and may vary. We will maintain regular communication on the progress of the update through our various social media channels.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused during the system update process.