Dear valued SnapEx user,
To coincide with the launch of our new SnapEx native app, we are launching Snap That Bug - a bug bounty program where users can report known bugs on the platform and receive rewards of up to 100 USDT. The bounty program will start at 12:00:00 (GMT+8) on 9th November 2020 and will end at 11:59:59 (GMT+8) on 14th November 2020. The winners of the bug report rewards will be announced on 19 November 2020
Duration: 5 days
1. Users must delete their old/existing SnapEx app before downloading and installing the new SnapEx native app. (Android: https://bit.ly/3n3Ke6a / IOS: https://apple.co/3n91arM )
2. Users must use the SnapEx native app to find bugs or errors that may appear.
3. Upon encountering any errors or bugs, users must take a screenshot and file a bug report containing relevant details through this digital form: https://forms.gle/i2Uu2bEEUXD74BsA6
4. A complete bug report with attached screenshot(s) will be counted as one (1) entry. Users may submit as many entries as they want.
At the end of the event, all submissions will be evaluated by an internal panel at SnapEx and the six (6) best and most detailed bug reports will be chosen based on the following criteria:
The users who submitted the best 6 bug reports chosen by the SnapEx internal team will receive a reward of 100 USDT each deposited directly into their SnapEx account.
The winning users will be announced on 19 November 2020.
Once the bug bounty event ends, SnapEx will compile all of the info from the user reports and immediately start fixing the bugs and errors on the platform. Afterwards, the details of the top 6 bug reports as chosen by the internal team will be shared publicly and highlighted on SnapEx’s official social media and community channels.
- Snap That Bug bounty event starts at 12:00:00 (GMT+8) on 9th November 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 (GMT+8) on 14th November 2020, lasting for a total of 5 days.
- Users are required to fill up the event form to completion in order for their report to count as a complete entry. Incomplete forms will not be considered for the best report draw and will be discarded.
- All users are allowed to submit multiple entries (bug reports) and can win multiple prizes in the event.
- All event rewards will be distributed within 7 working days from the date of the announcement of the winners.
- All decisions made by SnapEx on event eligibility and selection of winners is final.
- SnapEx reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of the event at any time and at its sole discretion, and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the competition page (competition.snapex.com).
- SnapEx also reserves the right to cancel the campaign if circumstances arise outside of its control.
If you have any inquiries or comments, kindly reach out to use through email@example.com.
Dear valued SnapEx user,