Dear valued SnapEx users,
The highly-anticipated new trading competition series - the SnapEx World Trading Championship - is back! Now we're in Season 2 of the multi-series trading competition.
As with the previous round, this competition will have a prize pool that dynamically increases as the number of participants increases. The number of total participants who will win prizes will also increase accordingly.
SnapEx World Trading Championship Season 2 (WTC 2) 2020
The SnapEx World Trading Championship Season 2 (WTC 2) will begin on 29th September 2020 (GMT+8) and end on 13th October 2020 (GMT+8). This competition will be based on Real account trading only.
There will be 3 different events hosted as part of the main competition, namely:
- Best of the Best (Team Event) - Based on profitable trades for the overall team - with individual team member profit and total team profit calculations during the competition
- Pro Trader and Total Pro Trader (Individual Event) - Based on Daily Individual Profit measured during the 24-hour day cycle and Total Individual Profit measured during the entire competition period (both to be calculated based on Profit + Loss on all trades)
- Most Wanted (Popularity Event) - Created to reward Team Leaders who reach out to more participants, where they will be ranked according to their Popularity Point
Unlike regular trading contests, our new trading competition format for WTC 2 will feature a tiered competition reward system. The more users who participate, the more that the total prize pool for the competition will increase. The total limit for the prize pool can reach as high as 200,000 USDT, while the maximum number of winners can be as many as 500.
The competition will run for 14 days, beginning on 29th September 2020 (GMT+8) and ending on 13th October 2020 (GMT+8).
Meanwhile, registration for the Best of the Best Team Event starts on 14th September 2020 (GMT+8) and ends on 29th September 2020 (GMT+8).
Early Bird Promo
As part of a special promotion, SnapEx will reward the first 50 teams to register with 10 or more members during a specified early bird registration period. To qualify, all team members - including the team leader - must have a minimum of 50 USDT in their account balance at the start of the competition. All those who qualify for the early bird promo will receive their respective bonus rewards on the first day of WTC 2.
Early Bird Registration Period
- Start: 12:00:00 (GMT+8) on 14th September 2020
- End: 11:59:59 (GMT+8) on 29th September 2020
Early Bird Promo Bonus
- Team Leaders: 50 USDT each
- Team Members: 10 USDT each
- To be eligible to participate in the competition, users need to:
- Register for a SnapEx account
- Complete KYC
- Complete at least 1 trade
- Have a minimum total of 20,000 USDT trading volume
Trading volume calculation example:
Total Trading Volume
Trading volume = Margin x Leverage
- To be eligible for the competition rewards, users need to have a minimum of 50 USDT (in their Real account) at the start of the competition.
- Users may only use one account to participate. If a user is found to participate through more than one account, the user will be removed from the competition.
- First-time Deposit Giveaway:
During the competition period from 29th September 2020 (GMT+8) to 13th October 2020 (GMT+8), SnapEx will give away additional rewards for all first-time depositors who have completed KYC.
500-3,000 SNAP (5-30 USDT equivalent) will be given out based on the following criteria:
- Deposit ≥ 100USDT will be given 500 SNAP
- Deposit ≥ 500USDT will be given 1500 SNAP
- Deposit ≥ 1000USDT will be given 3000 SNAP
Users are required to fill up the following form to be eligible for the giveaway. All SNAP will only be deposited to the user account 7 working days after the end of WTC 2.
- During the competition, all Leaderboard ranks and results will be refreshed every 5 minutes.
- All prize money resulting directly from the WTC 2 competition will be distributed and sent to the winners SnapEx account within 30 working days after the end of the competition.
- Teams are required to accumulate a minimum of 10 Popularity Points to be eligible for any team event prize money.
- SnapEx offers contract trading on various cryptocurrency pairs. This comes with high levels of both risk and leverage, which can either work for a trader's advantage and disadvantage. Due to the potential risks involved, traders must never trade with amounts that they cannot afford to lose.