Dear valued SnapEx users,
SnapEx will be undergoing a product update (Version 2.10.3) from 13:30 (GMT+8) to 17:30 (GMT+8) on 6th Jul 2020.
Improvements for Version 2.10.3 will include:
- Website UI update - Revealing new SnapEx logo and UI improvements for the website
- New website sections - Dedicated SnapEx Blog and Competition pages
- Better security requirements - Applicable to all user transactions
- Improved referral links - Referral links will now be stored in a user’s browser cache unless the browser is forced to quit.
- Various backend improvements - Including enhanced app and web trader stability
As part of the update, we will also add new user security protocols to further safeguard your trading account. For security reasons, all internal and external transfers will be frozen for a 24-hour period upon a user’s password reset. The 24-hour countdown will begin and later refreshed whenever there is a change in a user’s password settings.
The update will also require users to enable their 2FA Google Authenticators for all internal and external transfers. This update also adds an additional security requirement (compulsory KYC) for all OTC365 transactions.
Please note that the platform and app will be offline for the duration of this product update. All users are advised to refrain from using the SnapEx Pro App and Web Trader until the upgrading process has been completed.
It is recommended that users with open margin positions re-assess their trades before the update process starts at 13:30 (GMT+8) to 17:30 (GMT+8). Kindly close all pending orders and do not place any Limit Orders to execute during this time. All open orders and limit orders will be force liquidated before the start of the update.
The product update will take approximately 3-4 hours. This is based on our best estimates and may vary. We will maintain regular communication on the progress of the update through our various social media channels.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused during the system update process.
3rd Jul 2020