Dear valued SnapEx users,
SnapEx app and web trader have successfully been updated to Version 2.10.3.
Improvements for Version 2.10.3 include:
- Website UI update - Revealing new SnapEx logo and UI improvements for the website
- New website sections - Dedicated SnapEx Blog and Competition pages
- Better security requirements - Applicable to all user transactions
- Improved referral links - Referral links will now be stored in a user’s browser cache unless the browser is forced to quit.
- Various backend improvements - Including enhanced app and web trader stability
As part of the update, we will also add new user security protocols to further safeguard your trading account. For security reasons, all internal and external transfers will be frozen for a 24-hour period upon a user’s password reset. The 24-hour countdown will begin and later refreshed whenever there is a change in a user’s password settings.
The update will also require users to enable their 2FA Google Authenticators for all internal and external transfers. This update also adds an additional security requirement (compulsory KYC) for all OTC365 transactions.
6th Jul 2020