How to Deposit into your Snap Wallet?
There are two(2) methods to deposit USDT into your Snap Wallet:
1. You can buy BTC with your credit card; or
2. You can transfer USDT from an external wallet.
Note: Users whose local currency is CNY can only buy USDT from OTC 365 or transfer it from an external wallet.
Buying BTC with the credit card
1. Click on the OTC icon under the Account tab.
2. Click the filter icon to select your local currency (except for CNY) and choose the currency you want to pay with. Currently, we only support USD and EUR. Then key in the amount of BTC that you wish to purchase.
3. Click Buy BTC to proceed and follow the steps listed in the following pages to complete the purchase.
Note: The BTC that you bought will be automatically converted into USDT.
Transfer USDT from an external wallet
1. To transfer USDT from an external wallet, click on the Wallet icon under the Account tab.
2. Choose the USDT type (OMNI/ERC20) that you wish to deposit, and then scan your SnapEx Wallet QR code address from your external wallet; or
Note: OMNI USDT utilizes the BTC network for deposits and withdrawals while ERC20 USDT utilizes the Ethereum network.
3. Copy your SnapEx Wallet Address link and paste it to the transfer page of your external wallet.
How to Withdraw from your Snap Wallet?
You can withdraw USDT from your Snap Wallet by transferring it to an external wallet.
Note: Users whose local currency is CNY can also sell USDT to OTC.
1. To transfer USDT to an external wallet, click on the Wallet icon under the Account tab.
2. Choose the USDT type (OMNI/ERC20) that you wish to withdraw, and then key in the address of your external wallet and the withdrawal amount.