Know Your Customer (KYC) is a simple yet crucial part of contract trading. The KYC policy is enforced by companies as a way to “know their customer” and avoid scammers or money laundering activities.
To start trading on SnapEx by depositing funds (for the first time), you will need to complete the KYC process. The SnapEx compliance team will vet through your KYC application and identification documents before you can be a verified account.
Note: Only verified accounts that have passed KYC can deposit or withdraw funds.
To start your KYC process, log in to your SnapEx account.
1. Click “Account” to go to your SnapEx account dashboard. Then, click “Verification” at the top left corner of the page.
2. You will arrive at the Verification page. Since you have yet to be verified, the page will be empty. To continue, click the “Verify” icon in red.
3. You will then be prompted by a disclaimer. Please read it through carefully. Once you are done reading the disclaimer, click “Accept”.
Note: Your trading account on SnapEx can only be used by yourself. Trading on behalf of someone else or sharing of accounts is strictly prohibited.
4. Key in the required KYC information.
5. Finally, you will arrive at the last step of the process. This step will require you to upload the photo of your ID card.
Note: Please try to take your photo in a place that is bright.